New Video! An early spring view from above.
June 14, 2022
See how Beulah Park Living is once again becoming a vibrant community gathering place.
We are pleased to be able to share progress at Beulah Park Living. Thank you to the City of Grove City for this drone video! See below.
Taken in April 2022, there is already so much progressed made since this place in time. Recap of progress noted below.
Here is a quick recap of what spring has brought to Beulah Park Living and what you can expect in the near term:
- The Park Street Extension was dedicated and opened on May 13! This furthered the connectivity and walkability between Beulah Park, the historic Town Center and the surrounding community. And served as the kick off to the 170th City of Grove City Anniversary Celebration. This marked the conclusion of $30M public infrastructure for Beulah Park Living, which includes over 8,000 lineal feet of single-loaded streets surrounding a central park and a significant off-site improvement to Southwest Blvd.
- Plans for The Shoppes at Beulah were approved by the City of Grove City Planning Commission. With inviting community amenities and a building designed for pedestrian friendly use, The Shoppes at Beulah will offer new retail and commercial space in Grove City.
- The development team has begun initial planning conversations for Beulah Crossing, an exciting gateway to Beulah Park Living and an extension of the historic Town Center. Well designed spaces will be an amenity to Beulah Park residents and the larger community. We look forward to attracting neighborhood convenience users, professional services, health services and restaurants throughout our commercial corridors.
- Pedestrian and bike connectivity has been, and continues to be, integrated throughout the site and along Southwest Blvd.
- The central Park at Beulah is moving towards completion of Phase I and start of Phase II.
- The team at Beulah Place has continued welcoming new residents, been busy renewing leases and enjoy watching their residents enjoy the salt water pool. Townsend Construction and Oakwood Management Group are preparing for Beulah Phase II to begin construction shortly. Phase I update here.
- The Strand at Beulah Park will be home to 82 townhomes. The development team has been diligently overseeing preparation of the site for development. Townsend Construction is breaking ground first on three 3-story townhome buildings right along Beulah Park Drive. Designed by architect Craig W. Murdick with an inverted floor plan to take advantage of gorgeous park view.
- The Courtyards at Beulah Park sold out! It has been a fast and fun two plus years.
- More homes have broken ground within the The Paddock at Beulah Park . The ARB (Architectural Review Board) has approved additional homes and construction will begin shortly. Now building are AR Homes, Coopertree Homes, Dillon Building Group, Iulianelli Custom Homes, Gino Fantozzi Builders and Pulte Homes.
- The Grove at Beulah Park continues its remarkable success with gorgeous lots within their Phase II and along Kassidy Lane (The Paddock). Lots are available in Phase II with park and conservation views.
- Danbury of Grove City hosted a wonderful ribbon cutting ceremony filled with familiar faces, raffles, delicious food and the community atmosphere you’ll find inside every Danbury! We are excited to join them in welcoming new residents.
- Ohio Health continues excellent progress on their innovative medical facility
- Work continues on construction of the new Beulah Park Middle School. August 2022 will see its doors open to students and staff.
- Most importantly, we are grateful for all the new residents who have chosen to call Beulah Park Living and Grove City home. There is no better place to live, work and play.