New Video! A fall view from above.
Historically recognized Beulah Park
See how this site is taking shape as an exciting mixed-use development.
We are pleased to be able to share progress at Beulah Park Living. Thank you to the City of Grove City for this drone video! See below.
After you watch the video, scroll down for a Beulah Park Living site update.
Here is a quick recap of what fall has brought to Beulah Park and what you can expect in the near term:
- The Columbus Street extension opened! This furthered the connectivity and walkability between Beulah Park, the historic Town Center and the surrounding community.
- We are working on completing a second public roadway providing full service access to Beulah Park from Demorest Road. This road will align with the entrance to Breck Community Park.
- We are working on the Park Street Extension. Park Street is being extended through Beulah Park to the west.
- Beulah Park Living Phase II infrastructure, including the above, is expected to be complete within 30 days.
- Pedestrian and bike connectivity has been, and continues to be, integrated throughout the site and along Southwest Blvd.
- The “And They’re Off” Memorial Sculpture was gifted and dedicated to the Grove City Community.
- Framing has begun on three new custom homes within The Paddock at Beulah Park . The ARB (Architectural Review Board) has approved additional homes and construction will begin shortly. Now building are AR Homes, Coopertree Homes, Iulianelli Custom Homes and Gino Fantozzi Builders. Lots and building plans are available!
- The team at Beulah Place has been busy welcoming new residents every week! Townsend Construction continues their dedicated efforts to complete apartments and townhomes to meet the demand.
- The Courtyards at Beulah Park is nearly sold out! It has been a fast and fun two years.
- The Grove at Beulah Park is sold out of Phase I. 11 additional lots have been made available in The Paddock along Kassidy Drive. Coming soon: Phase II
- Danbury of Grove City is on track for a January 2022 opening. Deposits and reservations are being accepted now!
- The Townhomes on Beulah Park, consisting of 82 units with one- and two-garage options, is nearing groundbreaking stage. Many of these townhomes feature an inverted floorplan, which features first-floor bedrooms and second-floor living spaces to maximize views for everyday living and entertaining.
- Ohio Health has started construction on their innovative medical facility
- Coming soon: Groundbreaking of The Blvd at Beulah. This will encompass 14,ooo square feet of commercial space along Southwest Blvd. We are excited to announce tenants in the near future.
- Phase I ($5M) of The Park at Beulah has begun! The City of Grove City contracted Facemyer Company from Sunbury, OH. Phase I improvements set the course for the Phase II improvements which will include site amenities such as playgrounds, courts, fitness areas, shelter structures and restrooms. It is anticipated that these amenities will be bid as a separate bid package in early 2022.
- Work continues on construction of the new Brookpark Middle School. August 2022 will see its doors open to students and staff. Will the name be changed to Beulah Park Middle School?
- Most importantly, we are grateful for all the new residents who have chosen to call Beulah Park and Grove City home. There is no better place to live, work and play.