New Video! A summer view from above.
Early Summer Views
An early summer view from above and an update of where we are today.
We are pleased to be able to share progress at Beulah Park. Thank you to the City of Grove City for this drone video (see below)!
Since this video was captured, much has happened. And even more is on the way. Here is a quick recap of what happened since and what you can expect in the near term:
- The pool is open at Beulah Place!
- Digging has begun on new custom homes within The Paddock at Beulah Park, with more in the ARB (Architectural Review Board) stage.
- The Courtyards at Beulah Park are 80% sold out.
- The Grove at Beulah Park is nearly sold out of Phase One. Site work has begun on Phase Two with more announcements to come.
- Danbury of Grove City is on track for an end of October grand opening.
- The Townhomes on Beulah Park, consisting of 82 units with one- and two-garage options, is nearing groundbreaking stage.
- Ohio Health is set to break ground and begin construction on their innovative medical facility in early September.
- Plans are underway on the design and tenants for The Blvd at Beulah. This will encompass 14,ooo square feet of commercial space along Southwest Blvd.
- Bidding for Phase One of The Park at Beulah was open until August 20, 2021. Work is expected to commence in Fall 2021. Phase One allows for $5.270M of improvements and work.
- The Columbus Street Extension project is expected to hit a mayor milestone by the end of October 2021. This milestone is the opening of the new public roadway, connecting Beulah Park and the historic, Town Center.
- Work continues on construction of the new Brookpark Middle School. August 2022 will see its doors open to students and staff.
- Work has begun on the Memorial Gardens, including installation of sidewalks and landscaping.
- Work is nearly complete on the $225,000 Memorial Sculpture, “And They’re Off.” This unique piece of public art includes 12,000 pounds of Corten Steel and will be gifted to the City of Grove City on Friday, September 17th at 4pm in conjunction with the 42nd Arts In The Alley.