Get To Know Our Team: Lauren Zentz
Meet the Beulah Park Living Team
Let us introduce you to Lauren Zentz, Leasing Agent at Beulah Place.
We are thankful to have Lauren Zentz, with her strong Grove City roots, as part of the Beulah Place team. Lauren is a dedicated military wife, who met her husband at Jackson Middle School and dated him through Grove City High School. They were married in 2016 and are the proud parents of two boys, Matthias and Archer (ages 4 and 2). Lauren comes from a large blended family where family and faith have always been her priority.
But, that is not all! Lauren is known for her outgoing personality, positive attitude, strong work ethic and affinity for meeting new people. As a graduate of Grove City High School, she even started an apparel company. And she is a singer on the worship team at Covenant Church right here in Grove City.
“If you get the opportunity to work with Lauren during the leasing process you will be changed for the better.”
– Beth Kelley, Property Manager of Beulah Place
Tell us about your role in the Beulah Park re-development. I am a Leasing Agent at Beulah Place. I get to meet so many different people when taking them on a tour of the property. I do a lot of behind the scenes work as far as running applications, reaching out to new prospects, filing paperwork, and answering phone calls. I have really enjoyed my time so far here at Beulah Place and I am looking forward to future opportunities with Oakwood Management.
What has brought you the most enjoyment? I am a people person and I love to talk. It has been great getting to meet new people, and hear so many different stories. I also enjoy seeing those in the community that I have known for a while from growing up in Grove City. It just feels like home here at Beulah Place.
What has been the biggest challenges? Often unavoidable construction delays as we are a new build luxury apartment community.
Looking to the future of Beulah Park, what gets you most excited? I am most excited to see how everything looks when completed! Growing up in Grove City, we would come to Beulah Park for the 4th of July events. When the area was no longer in use, lots of Grove City residents wondered what would become of Beulah Park. It has been really great getting to see how this area is being developed into a place that will bring so much community.
- Favorite part of Grove City: I love everything about Grove City really, but my favorite part would have to be downtown Grove City. There is always something to do with friends and family. Lots of local stores and restaurants to support. I also love how they decorate for the holidays.
- Favorite architectural style: Contemporary Craftsman
- Your escape: Spending time with my two boys and my husband. I also love to sing, I get to lead worship with an amazing worship team at my church. Lastly, I love to visit the smoky mountains in Tennessee.
- Your roots: Irish/German-Christian
- Motto you live by: Pray about it as much as you think about it.
Want to connect with Katie, schedule a tour or learn more? Click here.