2022 BIA Parade of Homes Featured Community
Central Ohio’s Largest New Walkable Community
BIA Parade of Homes returns to Grove City
We are excited to share that the Building Industry Association of Central Ohio (BIA) has announced that Beulah Park Living will be the 2022 BIA Parade of Homes featured community. The 2022 Parade of Homes, held September 16 through October 2 in neighborhoods across central Ohio, will feature homes built by Ohio’s premier builders.
“A signature event in the area for 70 years, homebuyers and home dreamers alike look forward to the BIA Parade of Homes each year,” said BIA Executive Director, Jon Melchi. “And for the second year, we are continuing its long and successful run with an ultra-accessible format.”
As home buying trends continue to evolve, especially online, the Parade has revamped its approach to meet them. The hybrid format gives people in the Columbus area and beyond the chance to check out the latest homes, in different styles and price points, on display throughout central Ohio.
We look forward to welcoming guests and homebuyers to Beulah Park Living who are looking for a dynamic, walkable and mixed-use development with a variety of housing options. We are proud to offer the best in community-centric, comfortable living the area has to offer.
Beulah Park Living Highlights
- Town Center and Park Front Homesites within The Paddock. Build ready!
- Single-family urban-style living within The Grove at Beulah Park. Available homesites and Quick Move-In Ready homes!
- Newly available lots by Epcon Communities. Select from the Portico and Promenade III building plans.
- Live the new urban edge at Beulah Place. Apartments and townhome living in the heart of Grove City.
- Senior living in a vibrant neighborhood. Grove City Danbury warmly welcoming new residents.
- Coming soon! The Strand at Beulah. Three and two-story townhomes with remarkable park views.
- 32-acre Park at Beulah: $9M redevelopment efforts underway.
- Now open and brand new: Congrats to Beulah Park Middle School.
- Planned Commercial: The Shoppes at Beulah, Beulah Crossing and more.
- New connections to the historic Town Center and surrounding neighborhoods.