Get To Know Our Partners: Molly Rutherford
Where and how you live is important. Your lifestyle. Your investment. Our collective connections to nature, neighbor, history and community. That is why, at Beulah Park, we are committed to the principles of New Urbanism, our master plan and our relationships. Get to know our trusted partners!
Let us introduce you to Molly Rutherford, Sales Consultant at Pulte Homes. Molly was first introduced to us as a “Grove City Girl.” And that description fits her perfectly. She lives in Grove City, raised her beautiful daughters in Grove City and now proudly works in Grove City. She is the model for today’s desired lifestyle of love where you LIVE, WORK, and PLAY. Molly’s warmth, energy, industry knowledge, professionalism and dedication to her clients and community makes her the perfect fit to lead the sales effort at The Grove. We not only extend much gratitude to Molly, but hope you will take the time to get to know her as well.
Tell us about your role in the Beulah Park re-development. Hello!! My name is Molly Rutherford and I am the Sales Consultant for Pulte Homes at The Grove at Beulah Park. I started my career in real estate in 2000 and have been with Pulte for 17 of those years.
What has brought you the most enjoyment? I personally live in Grove City so this community is very exciting to me due to the city park and walkability into downtown Grove City. There are not many communities like this in central Ohio, so Beulah Park is one of a kind.
Where have you found inspiration? I find inspiration daily from my clients. Nothing makes me happier than to have clients who turn into future friends. Living in Grove City myself, I know I will cross paths with my homeowners on a consistent basis.
What has been the biggest challenge? It is always challenging to explain to future clients exactly what the community as a whole will look like when completed. I was thrilled when the City of Grove City came out with the video showing the city park and all of its amenities.
Looking to the future of Beulah Park, what gets you most excited? Definitely the city park. I love staying active so taking long walks in city parks is something I do often. Nothing is better than enjoying our beautiful nature.
- Favorite part of Grove City: Quaint downtown Grove City. I have lived here 23 years and it has only gotten better. I look forward to more restaurants and shopping coming in the future. I also love the food trucks on Friday nights!!
- Favorite architectural style: Craftsman
- Your escape: Spending time with my family is my number 1 priority. I have 2 beautiful daughters, Regan (husband Colin) and Madison. I also just had my first grand baby, Kellen Vance. She is the light of my life and I’m head over heels in love with her.
- Your roots: I have always been a “Westside Girl”. I graduated from Bishop Ready and both of my daughters did also. I love the hometown feeling of Grove City and plan to live here forever.
- Motto you live by: “The 2 things in life you are in total control over are your ATTITUDE and your EFFORT.” My 2nd favorite motto is “GO BUCKS!!!!”
You can find Molly five days a week at The Grove at Beulah Park Model Home.
Want to connect with Molly and learn more about The Grove? Click here.