Beulah Park meets all guiding principles
As a suburb of Ohio’s capital city of Columbus, Grove City residents and businesses enjoy an exceptional quality of life: all of the conveniences of metropolitan living coupled with the comforts of an unique, small-town feel. To guide its growth through long-term planning, GroveCity2050 was created.
GroveCity2050 is a community-focused planning tool used to update the City’s plans and policies and proactively shape where and how the community will grow. As a master-planned community, Beulah Park was designed to meet all guiding principles.
The guiding principles are as follows:
- The City’s small town character is preserved while continuing to bring additional employment opportunities, residents and amenities to the community.
- Quality design is emphasized for all uses to create an attractive and distinctive public and private realm.
- Places will be connected to improve the function of the street network and create safe opportunities to walk, bike and access public transportation throughout the community.
- Future development will preserve, protect and enhance the City’s natural and built character through sustainable practices, prioritizing parks and open space and emphasizing historic preservation.
- Development provides the City with a net fiscal benefit.
You will find connections here! These guiding principles are a perfect fit for the Beulah Park lifestyle. Come live, work and play with us.LEARN MORE ABOUT GROVECITY2050 HERE